Feeling so angry,sad and jealous now !
Don't know how to vent out all my anger !
Don't know who to talk to when i am sad !
So decided that maybe blogging it out will make me feel better.
Actually the reason why i am feeling like this is because of YOU.
Maybe is because i am jealous or thinking too much that affect my judgement.
Sometimes I just want to know what I am to you inside you heart ? Do you care about me ? Will you notice if i am gone someday ? Do you even bother about me ?
Sometimes when you are unhappy and alone. I really want to step up and cheer you up,accompany you but I know you have him so i stand back and this really make me feel so useless and miserable.
Days without you seems so long,even a mintue feels like a few hours,I dunno how to past it.Sometime i just walk around the house waiting for time to past.
I am really glad that you found him and i really hope he treats you well...
No comments:
Post a Comment