Saturday, August 27, 2011

A new day !

Hey Morning everyone ! =)
Decided to blog at morning time.
Going to write all my problems here and leave it all here making sure it does not affect my life again.
Yesterday finally completed the last exam paper.Though exams is over,I am not really happy because I did not work hard enough for it and for the 3 papers I was really distracted by some stupid things.

These problems is making my life very miserable and I don't want it affect me any longer.
So I should
-Not think about her so much.
-Make new friends.
-Try not to be so possessive.
-Distract myself by doing other things.
-Find someone who deserve all my love and care.
Hmmm....dunno how am i going to overcome all these problems but was thinking of going out to all the natural places in Singapore and just do nothing except enjoying the view and peace.Take the chance to clear my mind too.
Like what JM blog says "YOU CAN IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN !"
So I am very sure I will be alright when school starts.

Anyway holidays starts today.Dunno how to spend it ?? 
Planning to go out with retards more.Try to work more if am not lazy.Going to ask my angel out !! HAHA ! 
Today going have steamboat ! Going to busy preparing all the stuff ! Haha,keep me busy !!
Tats all for now ! Will blog later tonight ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment