Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not a good day =(

Today was not a good day.Was very moody.
PMP test was very hard.
Can't remember anything about it and I can focus because I was thinking about something else.
After the Test I cab home. Mood was -200% then.
Sorry for making some of my friend worry about me. Didn't mean to do it.
So I guess my PMP gone too. Hope DCN won't be tat hard.

Hais...this few days mood not very good because of some stuff. 
And there are only 2 people in the world who know whats wrong. 
Will tell everyone when the time is right.
Everyday is a torture for me now. 
I dunno how long can i hang on. Am I even strong enough to survive it??

I really hope you understand.
I really hope you care about me.
I really hope you don't treat me like a spare part. 
I really hope I can get amnesia so i won't remember a single thing about you. 
At least I won't be feeling so miserable now
I hope someone can pull me out of this shit.
I am tired. So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment