Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A brand new start !

Today was a very tiring day.
Only slept for 3 hours last night before waking up for work.
Work was very busy mainly because all the Malay friends never come work due to Hari Raya.
Still I am glad because I like to be busy and it distracts me from unhappy stuff.
Saw a lot of pretty girls today too ! =P HAHA !

Today when home and watch Back to the future 1,2 and 3. Its an awesome show !! Everyone go watch !
Any more nice show to recommend ? If have tell me on my Chat box ! Thanks =)


Anyway feeling so much happier now because I settle all my problems and I feel like I am free of burdens.
Next month will be a good month =) Looking forward to it !!
Hope our retards friendship will grow better day by day. They are the best-est friends i ever had. Nothing will replace them in my heart =)
Hope everyone is happy ! Any problems can tell me.I will try help you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment