Thursday, August 18, 2011

EXAMS !

HiHi !
Its been awhile since I last post. Kinda lazy and sometimes don't know what to write also.
Have been fine this few weeks. Learn to be more happy and learn not to think so much also.
Somtimes its better to go with the flow and leave the rest to god.

Anyway,my HTML sem exam is finally over ! Even though i felt that I can do better if i listen in class and started revision earlier I am still happy because I put in the effort to study and I did my best during the exam.One more thing is that I am happy to see both of my retards putting in effort and studying hard too. JYJY ! =D
1 exam down 2 more to go.Will be putting much much more effort for the next two because it is more difficult and I have no clue what the module is about !! Hope can meet up with my retards to study everyday because both of them are my motivation and is also because of them that I choose not to go up on exams. Thanks ! =)

Thats all for today ! Will try to update more. JYJY everyone for their exams ! Nights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment