Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mixed Feelings

Hey Hey. Blogging in the morning again today.
Yesterday was a very happy day. Had steamboat with my retards =)
Was very tiring because need to prepare all the ingredients but lucky got JiaMin to help me if not sure i blur blur don't know what to do one.Thanks !
Dinner was good ! We drank wine,but mostly the one drinking is YiTing.She drink till so super high and also a bit dizzy.She really look like a retard then !! HAHA!
After that we watch TV till 11pm then send JM to the bus-stop because have someone accompanying her home ! Lucky for me  =P
Then come back and send YT home ! We kinda talk a lot of things along the way but mostly is me telling her my problems. Thanks for listening =)

Going to work later on from 2-10. Kinda don't have the mood to work but no choice. I have to keep myself busy so I won't keep thinking about her.
After work meeting YT for supper at railway mall ! =)


Her message to me definitely become shorter(1-2 words)and her reply takes longer time.
Sometimes when I see that I kinda have no mood to reply but if I don't reply,I won't get to talk to her.If you really don't want talk to me,please just tell me so I won't be feeling so miserable.Please don't find me only when you need me and ignore me when you don't,I feel like a spare part.
You are just tearing my heart apart. Its very painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment