Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back =)

Hey Hey !! Its been a long time since I last post.
This week has been a Fun and tiring week.
Fun because of my friends and the 2 retards but tired is because i wake up early everyday.
This week I never late for school because I change to take MRT to school. HAPPY =D
This 2 days never work because I am Lazy and tired. Hope my boss don't fire me :B

Today wake up at around 12.30pm and decided not to go for work.
After that I msg JM and found out that she never go for work and walking around alone.
Kinda worry for her but lucky got her good bf to accompany her later on.
( Anyway JM just want to tell you to HANG IN THERE !! Don't give up and cheer up =)
 Ur bro will always be here for you =D )

Today finally meet up with my Father after not seeing him for 2 months. Kinda Miss him =X
We went to bangkit to have lunch and we talk about alot of things.
Hope next time we can meet up more often =)
Went to BPP to meet up my mother for dinner but she late as she run from house to BPP
she thought she can run within the time limit but she slowly for 30 mins =X
I ate Japanese and its very delicious.Wonder why i never try it when i go to BPP tat many times ?
after dinner went to NTUC for weekly shopping. Bought alot of stuff but my stupiak bro keep rushing us home as he wants to play game -.-"
Now at home watching Journey to the West and going to watch shows till 3am
Shall blog more next time.
Cya !! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment