HiHi !
Going update about my life so far.
About a week never blog because I am lazy =P
Monday
Went to the Zoo and Night Safari with my retards.
So long never go to the Zoo liao.
Lots of animals to see and kinda amazed by those animals.
YT and JM keep saying that I am related to the animals. So bad =X
Very tiring because keep need to walk.
Enjoy the animal shows too.The animals are so cute !! HAHA =)
After that we went KFC for dinner and both of them eat a lot !! As though few days never eat liao.
After dinner went to Night Safari.Its my first time going there so I am kinda excited about it.
Its dark and kinda scary but of cos I not scared lar is both of them that are scared.
Scared of the bats flying over our head.
I like the Night show best !! The Zookeeper prank people then a women scream damm loud.So funny sia !! =X
After that we went to Timah for supper and go home after that.
Always a great day with my retards !!
Looking forward to go out with them more !! =)
Tuesday rest at home because Monday was so tiring.
Wednesday which is today I went to CGH to accompany my mother to the doctor because she is having a tiny operation.
Glad that she is okay now !
Thank you God =D
A message from you makes my day more happy.
I can't seems to forget you no matter what and I like you more and more each day.
I don't know if you can feel it.
Sometimes i just hope that you can give me a chance to prove to you that I am the right guy for you.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment