Monday, October 10, 2011

Helping People

YoYo !!
Going to write about last Saturday.
Last Saturday went for the CSC event "Project Angelz 3"
Its a event where we go to low-income people house to help them paint it.
Its a very meaningful event and I really enjoyed helping people in need.
The smile on their face when they see us coming is something that money can't buy.
Met a lot of nice people during the event and I am really grateful that everything when well.
I learn how to paint too !! Its easy and somehow I like the feeling when I finished painting a wall.
Going for the event again next year if there is one and next year I am sure going to ask my retards to join me because it will be much more nicer and fun to have them around. ^^


Today when to causeway point to meet JM and FX for lunch !!
We ate Crystal Jade.The food was very nice but i eat a bit only because you know I have a very small stomach and I kinda get full very easily =P
After that acompany JM shop shop around before going home.


Today I also help my mother paint the corridor with the help of my brother.
And I can say We did a good job for beginners.^^
Tml going to continue the painting !!
JYJY !!


Thats all for today.
Will try update more =)
Byee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment