Sunday, October 16, 2011

School Starting !!

HELLO !!
Almost a week never post liao.
Been a very interesting week.Really enjoyed it a lot ^^

Went out with YT and her friends on Wed and Thur.
We had a very good time and I met a lot of new friends too.
Really enjoyed it and hope next time can hang out with them more !! ^^

Help my Mom finished painting the rest of the corridor on Sat.
We finally finished and the new corridor looks so nice !!! XD
Starting to like painting ever since "Project Angelz 3" LOL !!

Today went to church as usual.
Had Mac for breakfast then lunch want eat duck rice de but the Hawker under renovation T.T
I miss the duck rice !!
After that went to Town to help my bro changed a new plan and new phone.
Then went home to rest.

Tml school starting liao have mixed feelings about it.
Can spend time with my retards but still need study and wake up so early !!
Need to work hard this sem liao ! No more slacking ZB !!
JYJY all !!

Today finally able to let go of her.
Guess I am really a stupid guy.
I should have know why will she like a ugly and stupid guy like me.
But nevermind its over already.
Scared of loving someone from now on.
God give me strength to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment