Monday, October 24, 2011

School Week !!

YoYo !!
Finally have time and not lazy to blog ^^
One week of school have past and all I can say that its boring,tiring but of cos do have some fun in it.
Been hitting the gym since school starts. Hope will grow fit after few months of training. JYJY !!
Need to study hard too because if I don't go well for this semester I might as well quit school.
First day of school its a good start because its the first time I take the same train with my angel and the first time we talk so much !! Really Happy ^^

I can't say I have totally forgotten about her but I am slowly letting go.
Found out some things about her during this few events and I am kinda sad and disappointed because she is not the girl I thought she might be.
Hope God will takecare of her and and hope she will be happy everyday.
Also hope she will find a guy tat she will really love and cherish.


Enjoying going to the church more and more.
I feel happy there and I know that God is helping me through the tough times. Thanks God !! ^^


Tats all for today then.
Will try post at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment