HELLO !!
Today is my brother birthday !
Finally he is 16.Hope that he can be more mature and study harder !
Give him a Fahrenheit cap for his birthday gift.Hope he likes it.
We also went to Ichiban Sushi for dinner !! YUM YUM !!
Reminds me of the time I went to eat with my retards.Really miss tat time.
After that went to Arcade play awhile before going home !
Enjoyed today with my family =)
Today afternoon also meet up with YT for lunch and we ate KFC.
We kinda talk a lot as usual and I think because we got some time never meet up.
Just hope school can start faster so I can spend more time with them !
Tats all for today ! Going to rot at home for the next 2 days =)
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment