Friday, September 23, 2011

HEY  !!
Today woke up around 9 to check my results.
Even though I never fail any modules my GPA is only 2.0
Cannot say I am disappointed because I expected it just hope next semester I will be able to work harder and improve.
Happy that my retards did well and hope they will be better next semester too. 
My angel also did very well !! =X

Today the police called me regarding some stuff.
I told them everything is fine and is settled already but in my heart I can't help but feel that maybe it is not ??
Tell you the truth I am kinda scared because this thing could ruin my life.
Really want to thank god for blessing me through.
He given me the strength to hang on.

Tml finally going to work after skipping it for 2 weeks.
Going to aim to earn 2.4k by end of this year.
Lots of things I want to buy !! =P 

Its been few weeks since I last saw you and days since we really had good talk.
I miss you a lot.I know we can never be like last time.Hais...
Just hope school can start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment