HiHi !!
Today was a great day !!
Went back to church after a long time.
Decided that I was going to let God into my life.
Don't know why I am feeling this way but the moment I step into the church I suddenly feel excited and happy.The feeling was great !
I like this church a lot !! Guess I will be attending church every Sunday from now on. ^^
After church went to IKEA for lunch !!
The food there was delicious =P
After lunch walk walk around IKEA before going home.
Overall had a great Sunday !!
:)
Today is the first time I never message her before her work to tell her to JYJY and takecare.
Having too much fun singing in church till I forget =P Sorry !!
But actually I think I got message or not she also won't give much care about it.
Don't know why I am doing this. Kinda foolish i think.
As long as she is safe and happy. I am happy too.
Looking forward to my outing with Retards !
Hope everything will be smooth that day !! ^^
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment