Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tired !!

Today woke up at 4am in the morning because I have to attend some "Service Course" for my work at Tampinese. Reach there half hour early before the lesson starts. So many people there then I found out that i am surrounded by many many  "Ah Bi Geil !! 
Lesson was fun and time pass really fast still i leave the class 1 hour earlier because I have to meet up with that BLUR BLUR Jiamin to accompany her to her new workplace at Somerset. ("Glad to know that she likes it and doing well there =D ").
After that I went to City hall to meet my family for lunch, we went to eat "Din Tai Fung" it was very nice and I am really content !! Went to Levi's after that to buy 2 new jeans,really happy because I can finally found guys jeans that fit my size :B 
Then I went to my Aunt house at Pasir ris, went to have my dinner but alot of food i cannot eat because its either too spicy or too oily =(  
After dinner I fall asleep on the sofa because I am just too tired already !!! 
Then my family take a cab back home ^^
Thats all for today,going to watch TV till 3 am.
Cya and Nights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment