Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Travel Singapore : Kampong Glam

Today Labour day ! Decided to go Kampong Glam with my mother after watching the video in NE class. Just to see see and explore the Malay community. All I can say was that I am very amazed by it. There is a very beautiful mosque there but too bad its under renovation if not it will be much more beautiful. There is a lot of restaurant there too and I am pretty sure that the food there is very excellent. There is still lots of alleys and shops in it which sells some awesome stuff. If got chance and time would really like to bring the retards there to walk,eat and shop. =)

After that me and mom went to bugis for late lunch and after that we went to Funan and I bought a new laptop !!! or should I say a new netbook. Mainly its because its light and has long battery life which makes it much more easier to bring it to school without complaining much.

After Funan,we walk to The Central to buy sticky for JM and YT. Hope they will like it.
Anyway today been a fun day and I hope that at least once a week I can take time and explore unseen sights of Singapore with my family ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment