Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rough Days !

Hey everyone !
Been having a pretty rough 2 days.
Firstly,I had a huge fight with my mom and she threw my laptop on the floor which cause me to be fucking angry and ended up smashing a big hole in my cupboard. I guess all this started because I was having a fight with my brother and my mom is unwell. Guess that pissed her off. I know its my fault but I am not going to say sorry because she threw my laptop. Just hope that she will recover soon and everything will be back to normal again.

So yesterday I went to HP Service centre to check my laptop for any damage inside it and thankfully nothing is damage but somehow that laptop is more noisy but I guess that's me worrying much.
After that I went to Bukit Merah to eat my favourite duck rice ! Its been so long since I last eat it and it was so delicious ! Kinda cheer me up a bit.
After dinner I went to watch "The Avenger" alone. Finally been able to watch after so long ! The show was awesome but its kinda sad to watch it alone. Kinda make me realise that I don't have much friend. That I am pretty much alone. So hard to find a friend when you really need their company but never mind I am used to being alone and I guess GOD wants me to be alone forever too so yeah just face it.

So this is pretty much the rough days of my week,hope next week will be better ?

I know I am thinking too much but sometimes I am really scared I will lose my friends and will drift apart from there. I don't know what will I do if we drift apart. I don't know if I will be able to handle it ?

That's all then. Try to stay happy everyone. Cya !

No comments:

Post a Comment