Thursday, May 3, 2012

CCA Day !

Today was a very very tiring but awesome and fun day !! =)
Firstly,school ended at 11 which was the earliest of the whole week.
After school me and FX went to the library to watch movie because I need to wait for JM and YT to end class. Me and FX look like noob because we cannot find the hole to put the CD in and for the headphone. End up we have to keep looking at how other people do it. Noob us !!!

After that,I went to the BB primer welcome tea party. It kinda reminds me of the time I was in BB during secondary school but of course this time it was much more happier because of the retards.I also have to do a forfeit by writing the word PRIMER with my backside. Anyway I am sure I will enjoy the future events and all of this will start from the first camp that I am going to attend in the upcoming weeks. Hope that I can make more new friends and be more happy,not so lonely.

After BB,me and Angel number 2 when to the Campus Crusade for Christ welcome tea party. It was pretty fun and awesome. Love the singing part and the words from the seniors is also very true. Like kinda mind changing. I am pretty sure I will attend this CCA regularly as I want to know more about GOD and be closer to him. I also really hope that JM one day will become Christian and glad that YT is starting to be one too. Hope God will bless both of them. ^^

Shall try to blog more but I don't think anyone visits my blog anyway.
Just writing it out to express my feelings and thoughts.
Good Nights ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment